(91) And [mention] the one who guarded her chastity, so We blew into her [garment] through Our angel [Gabriel], and We made her and her son a sign for the worlds.
(92) Indeed this, your religion, is one religion, and I am your Lord, so worship Me.
(93) And [yet] they divided their affair among themselves, [but] all to Us will return.
(94) So whoever does righteous deeds while he is a believer - no denial will there be for his effort, and indeed We, of it, are recorders.
(95) And there is prohibition upon [the people of] a city which We have destroyed that they will [ever] return
(96) Until when [the dam of] Gog and Magog has been opened and they, from every elevation, descend
(97) And [when] the true promise has approached; then suddenly the eyes of those who disbelieved will be staring [in horror, while they say], "O woe to us; we had been unmindful of this; rather, we were wrongdoers."
(98) Indeed, you [disbelievers] and what you worship other than Allah are the firewood of Hell. You will be coming to [enter] it.
(99) Had these [false deities] been [actual] gods, they would not have come to it, but all are eternal therein.
(100) For them therein is heavy sighing, and they therein will not hear.
(101) Indeed, those for whom the best [reward] has preceded from Us - they are from it far removed.