(45) Say, "I only warn you by revelation." But the deaf do not hear the call when they are warned.
(46) And if [as much as] a whiff of the punishment of your Lord should touch them, they would surely say, "O woe to us! Indeed, we have been wrongdoers."
(47) And We place the scales of justice for the Day of Resurrection, so no soul will be treated unjustly at all. And if there is [even] the weight of a mustard seed, We will bring it forth. And sufficient are We as accountant.
(48) And We had already given Moses and Aaron the criterion and a light and a reminder for the righteous
(49) Who fear their Lord unseen, while they are of the Hour apprehensive.
(50) And this [Qur'an] is a blessed message which We have sent down. Then are you with it unacquainted?
(51) And We had certainly given Abraham his sound judgement before, and We were of him well-Knowing
(52) When he said to his father and his people, "What are these statues to which you are devoted?"
(53) They said, "We found our fathers worshippers of them."
(54) He said, "You were certainly, you and your fathers, in manifest error."
(55) They said, "Have you come to us with truth, or are you of those who jest?"
(56) He said, "[No], rather, your Lord is the Lord of the heavens and the earth who created them, and I, to that, am of those who testify.
(57) And [I swear] by Allah, I will surely plan against your idols after you have turned and gone away."