(99) Thus, [O Muhammad], We relate to you from the news of what has preceded. And We have certainly given you from Us the Qur'an.
(100) Whoever turns away from it - then indeed, he will bear on the Day of Resurrection a burden,
(101) [Abiding] eternally therein, and evil it is for them on the Day of Resurrection as a load -
(102) The Day the Horn will be blown. And We will gather the criminals, that Day, blue-eyed.
(103) They will murmur among themselves, "You remained not but ten [days in the world]."
(104) We are most knowing of what they say when the best of them in manner will say, "You remained not but one day."
(105) And they ask you about the mountains, so say, "My Lord will blow them away with a blast.
(106) And He will leave the earth a level plain;
(107) You will not see therein a depression or an elevation."
(108) That Day, everyone will follow [the call of] the Caller [with] no deviation therefrom, and [all] voices will be stilled before the Most Merciful, so you will not hear except a whisper [of footsteps].
(109) That Day, no intercession will benefit except [that of] one to whom the Most Merciful has given permission and has accepted his word.
(110) Allah knows what is [presently] before them and what will be after them, but they do not encompass it in knowledge.
(111) And [all] faces will be humbled before the Ever-Living, the Sustainer of existence. And he will have failed who carries injustice.
(112) But he who does of righteous deeds while he is a believer - he will neither fear injustice nor deprivation.
(113) And thus We have sent it down as an Arabic Qur'an and have diversified therein the warnings that perhaps they will avoid [sin] or it would cause them remembrance.