(13) And I have chosen you, so listen to what is revealed [to you].
(14) Indeed, I am Allah. There is no deity except Me, so worship Me and establish prayer for My remembrance.
(15) Indeed, the Hour is coming - I almost conceal it - so that every soul may be recompensed according to that for which it strives.
(16) So do not let one avert you from it who does not believe in it and follows his desire, for you [then] would perish.
(17) And what is that in your right hand, O Moses?"
(18) He said, "It is my staff; I lean upon it, and I bring down leaves for my sheep and I have therein other uses."
(19) [Allah] said, "Throw it down, O Moses."
(20) So he threw it down, and thereupon it was a snake, moving swiftly.
(21) [Allah] said, "Seize it and fear not; We will return it to its former condition.
(22) And draw in your hand to your side; it will come out white without disease - another sign,
(23) That We may show you [some] of Our greater signs.
(24) Go to Pharaoh. Indeed, he has transgressed."
(25) [Moses] said, "My Lord, expand for me my breast [with assurance]
(26) And ease for me my task
(27) And untie the knot from my tongue
(28) That they may understand my speech.
(29) And appoint for me a minister from my family -
(30) Aaron, my brother.
(31) Increase through him my strength
(32) And let him share my task
(33) That we may exalt You much
(34) And remember You much.
(35) Indeed, You are of us ever Seeing."
(36) [Allah] said, "You have been granted your request, O Moses.
(37) And We had already conferred favor upon you another time,