(77) Then, have you seen he who disbelieved in Our verses and said, "I will surely be given wealth and children [in the next life]?"
(78) Has he looked into the unseen, or has he taken from the Most Merciful a promise?
(79) No! We will record what he says and extend for him from the punishment extensively.
(80) And We will inherit him [in] what he mentions, and he will come to Us alone.
(81) And they have taken besides Allah [false] deities that they would be for them [a source of] honor.
(82) No! Those "gods" will deny their worship of them and will be against them opponents [on the Day of Judgement].
(83) Do you not see that We have sent the devils upon the disbelievers, inciting them to [evil] with [constant] incitement?
(84) So be not impatient over them. We only count out to them a [limited] number.
(85) On the Day We will gather the righteous to the Most Merciful as a delegation
(86) And will drive the criminals to Hell in thirst
(87) None will have [power of] intercession except he who had taken from the Most Merciful a covenant.
(88) And they say, "The Most Merciful has taken [for Himself] a son."
(89) You have done an atrocious thing.
(90) The heavens almost rupture therefrom and the earth splits open and the mountains collapse in devastation
(91) That they attribute to the Most Merciful a son.
(92) And it is not appropriate for the Most Merciful that He should take a son.
(93) There is no one in the heavens and earth but that he comes to the Most Merciful as a servant.
(94) He has enumerated them and counted them a [full] counting.
(95) And all of them are coming to Him on the Day of Resurrection alone.