(52) And We called him from the side of the mount at [his] right and brought him near, confiding [to him].
(53) And We gave him out of Our mercy his brother Aaron as a prophet.
(54) And mention in the Book, Ishmael. Indeed, he was true to his promise, and he was a messenger and a prophet.
(55) And he used to enjoin on his people prayer and zakah and was to his Lord pleasing.
(56) And mention in the Book, Idrees. Indeed, he was a man of truth and a prophet.
(57) And We raised him to a high station.
(58) Those were the ones upon whom Allah bestowed favor from among the prophets of the descendants of Adam and of those We carried [in the ship] with Noah, and of the descendants of Abraham and Israel, and of those whom We guided and chose. When the verses of the Most Merciful were recited to them, they fell in prostration and weeping.
(59) But there came after them successors who neglected prayer and pursued desires; so they are going to meet evil -
(60) Except those who repent, believe and do righteousness; for those will enter Paradise and will not be wronged at all.
(61) [Therein are] gardens of perpetual residence which the Most Merciful has promised His servants in the unseen. Indeed, His promise has ever been coming.
(62) They will not hear therein any ill speech - only [greetings of] peace - and they will have their provision therein, morning and afternoon.
(63) That is Paradise, which We give as inheritance to those of Our servants who were fearing of Allah.
(64) [Gabriel said], "And we [angels] descend not except by the order of your Lord. To Him belongs that before us and that behind us and what is in between. And never is your Lord forgetful -