(26) And remember when you were few and oppressed in the land, fearing that people might abduct you, but He sheltered you, supported you with His victory, and provided you with good things - that you might be grateful.
(27) O you who have believed, do not betray Allah and the Messenger or betray your trusts while you know [the consequence].
(28) And know that your properties and your children are but a trial and that Allah has with Him a great reward.
(29) O you who have believed, if you fear Allah, He will grant you a criterion and will remove from you your misdeeds and forgive you. And Allah is the possessor of great bounty.
(30) And [remember, O Muhammad], when those who disbelieved plotted against you to restrain you or kill you or evict you [from Makkah]. But they plan, and Allah plans. And Allah is the best of planners.
(31) And when Our verses are recited to them, they say, "We have heard. If we willed, we could say [something] like this. This is not but legends of the former peoples."
(32) And [remember] when they said, "O Allah, if this should be the truth from You, then rain down upon us stones from the sky or bring us a painful punishment."
(33) But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness.