(82) They who believe and do not mix their belief with injustice - those will have security, and they are [rightly] guided.
(83) And that was Our [conclusive] argument which We gave Abraham against his people. We raise by degrees whom We will. Indeed, your Lord is Wise and Knowing.
(84) And We gave to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - all [of them] We guided. And Noah, We guided before; and among his descendants, David and Solomon and Job and Joseph and Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the doers of good.
(85) And Zechariah and John and Jesus and Elias - and all were of the righteous.
(86) And Ishmael and Elisha and Jonah and Lot - and all [of them] We preferred over the worlds.
(87) And [some] among their fathers and their descendants and their brothers - and We chose them and We guided them to a straight path.
(88) That is the guidance of Allah by which He guides whomever He wills of His servants. But if they had associated others with Allah, then worthless for them would be whatever they were doing.
(89) Those are the ones to whom We gave the Scripture and authority and prophethood. But if the disbelievers deny it, then We have entrusted it to a people who are not therein disbelievers.
(90) Those are the ones whom Allah has guided, so from their guidance take an example. Say, "I ask of you for this message no payment. It is not but a reminder for the worlds."